Saturday, September 15, 2012

So this is me....


I'm now down 14kg!  Starting back at work has many positives, one being weight loss.  I'm running the general merchandise department at a reasonable size supermarket.  I pretty much work alone and although it requires some heavy lifting (think 10kg bags of firewood) I am loving it.  Sure it may not be the 'perfect' job but it fits in perfectly with school - there aren't too many jobs available that don't require weekend work!  

I'm finding now that we are having longer days and more sun, my energy levels are returning to normal.  We've been plagued by Winter illnesses this year - one after another - and it took it's toll.  Thinking ahead to Christmas (oh am I allowed to mention that yet?)  I'm in the process of setting up my sewing machine.  I have no idea what I'm going to make though.  I guess once the fabric is all laid out in front of me, inspiration shall flow, right?

(and as usual I'm without makeup - I rarely wear it these days anyway)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Well done on the weight loss. I'm thinking about Christmas already too, can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete